Sorry, I forgot to post my October Favorites. Here you go.
- Haus of Gloi. I especially love her lip balm, it has the perfect texture and feel. Lip balms are very personal and this one just happen to hit all my right spots. :) I have the vanilla bean. I can't smell it too well, but texture is more important than smell to me.
- Oronine H Ointment-I have this for a long time, but just recently start using it again during my time of desperation. And my hand actually felt better! I found out if I put too much med ointment and lotion and stuff on my hands, they actually feel worse. But if I just put a thin layer on dry clean skin, it works better.
- Carmex-I know... I make lip balm and all that and I use Carmex? First off, I only use it at night, because it's not my favorite texture, but in the morning when I wipe off the gunk off my lips, they are so clean and soft.
- Wristlet from lynlao3. I requested this particular wristlet from her the end of September and I am so glad she actually is listing this now. Even though mine was a custom order, I got it within a few days and the quality is just excellent. If you are looking for a new little bag or wallet, give her a try. :)
- Udder Cream-seem like a good lotion for my hands. Not greasy and my hands feels good.
- Handstamped necklace by PangaeaDesigns-that's the same place I got my other necklace with my Gigi/Expecto Patronum/agility disks. This one is a very simple one declaring my love for SMAP. :)
- Aquaphor Healing Ointment-anything that makes my irritated hand comfortable, I like.
- Certified Organic Coconut Silk Cream Deodorant-going for natural. I am never too sweaty and this works for me.